Alpha Media – Palm Beach is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive for the Palm Beach area who has a proven track record of building and maintaining on-going relationships with new and existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience. The Account Executive must be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Alpha Media, headquartered in Portland, Oregon operates 249 radio stations within 52 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Sell radio and digital advertising.
- Provide valuable consultative services to small, mid-size and large firms and bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients.
- Prospect for new accounts and identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services.
- Set appointments, meet with clients, make sales presentations and execute contracts.
- Establish and execute weekly, daily, and monthly sales plans.
- Assist with writing advertising copy as required by the client.
- Coordinate the production and scheduling of advertising with the Production and Traffic Departments.
- Coordinate with the Promotions Director to develop sales promotion programs that fit your client’s needs.
- Meet established revenue requirements.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Closely monitor the progress of all client campaigns to ensure maximum success.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
- Sales experience with a proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient prospecting and business development skills.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the Internet.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Previous broadcast media sales experience.
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer.