Who Gets The Armrests On A Flight? New Survey Tells You

The new survey informing travelers of proper armrests etiquette shows that the armrests aren’t entitled to a specific seat, but to those who ask nicely.

Only 42% say that person deserves both of them, while the other 58% say it should go to the person who puts their arm on it first . . . or who asks for it politely. MORE

SHARE

RELATED CONTENT

The Best Haunted House Walk Through Of All Time! Tortuga Announcement Baked Potato Puffs….. There Goes Those Beach Bodies Best Horror Movie Theme Songs Episode 1: You Down With PPP? Intro To The Show Just Found My New Party Game: The One Word Song
Comments